Being semi-divorced from my bookworm world last year did not in any way diminish my love for literature; what it did reduce, obviously, is the chunk of time I used to allot for reading. That said, 2015 is not exactly as awash with several reads as the previous years. Luckily, I still managed to stumble upon a few titles that I will not trade for several hundred mediocre books.
Without further ado, here are my top “unputdownable” lit picks in 2015 in no particular order:
- The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- The Giver* by Lois Lowry
- Made You Up* by Francesa Zappia
- A Fall of Moondust by Arthur Clarke
- Books that rocked my 2014
- Books that rocked my 2013
- Books that rocked my 2012
- Books that rocked my 2011
*reviews to follow
Happy New Year, bookworms! I hope you find tomes and tomes of wonderful tales this year and, as always, don't forget to share your love for them!