Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bookwormism Update

Here’s what’s bunched on top of my to-read heap right now: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, and How They Met and Other Stories by David Levithan.

new reads trio

And since I just finished my annual rereading pilgrimage to a favorite 68-chapter fanfiction, I’m going back to actual bookwormism. I started reading Gaiman’s Ocean on the shuttle on my way to work today. I’m going back to it right before I hit the sack. ;)

How about you? What are you currently reading?

6 comments:

  1. I started reading Gaiman's new one after seeing him on his tour for the "Ocean at the End of the Lane". I've enjoyed what I've read so far and will look for what you think when you finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're reading it too! The Gaiman work I'm most excited about right now is Sandman: Overture (his prequel to the legendary Sandman series), but I figured any Gaiman work is worth every millisecond of my time right now. YES, and do tell me what you think of it too! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. lots of my bookworm friends are saying that too. I'm excited to read it!

      Delete
  3. I finished Gaiman's book a week ago and I love it. Most of all, it was signed by him! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear! But gaaaaah--I ENVY YOUR SIGNED COPY! :O

      Delete