Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Book Trade?

Hola, bookworms! I have extra pre-loved copies of Holly Black’s White Cat and Red Glove and Haruki Murakami’s The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle. Anyone up for a book trade?

Trade Books

All are in good condition, though Wind-Up’s pages have yellowed a little (I bought it ten years ago and it’s my second oldest Murakami book). Drop me a message or a comment if you’re interested (also if you are willing to meet up with me at SM Manila). Thanks and happy bookwormism!

5 comments:

  1. wow! super interested with Murakami's Wind-Up! He's like my literary superhero. XD

    i can trade this.
    but I don't know if it would be enough. I know you already read it. Hehe. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but i do have some other titles... :) i really love want that book! :))

      Delete
    2. Oh my gods I wish I checked out your reply sooner! :'( Somebody else at Facebook has reserved Wind-Up. :( I'm really interested in that SIGNED copy Sabriel (like omg) but I've committed. :( I'm sorry Riza!

      Delete
    3. aw... shame... di bale... there's always next time. let me know if you have other titles... (or murakami XD, he's like my literary superhero) :))

      Delete
    4. I will notify once I have another one, don't worry. Thanks a lot! (And thanks for adding me on Facebook too). :)

      Delete