Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bookwormism Update!

newest purchase

I know what you're thinking. Yeah, I know I’ve  already got a towering heap of (I-promise-)to-read’s, but three more babies to join the family wouldn't hurt, right? I just can’t help but pick these up right away! :)

I’ve been hearing lots of good things about David Levithan’s newest book, Every Day, and its magnetic pull at me when I saw it in the book store is…so strong that there’s nothing to do but just relent. Haha! I hope it’s really worth the buy, the premise is refreshingly unique. As for Truman Capote’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s, I’ve been dying to read this ever since I finished watching the movie adaptation (needless to say, I’m still under Audrey Hepburn’s “Moon River” spell).  And of course, I finally got the Green-Johnson-Myracle anthology Let it Snow! I’m putting it right next to Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares for my Christmas reads. :)

I’m currently reading Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake, sequel to Anna Dressed in Blood. The long weekend is a great time to catch up on my semi-abandoned book-friends. How about you? What are the books you just bought or the ones you’re devouring right now?

2 comments:

  1. Breakfast at Tifanny's!!! Made me want to read it too. Looking forward for a review. Continue being awesome! :))

    xoxo,
    Riza of http://rzzzp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I finished reading it weeks ago. I'm not sure if I'll write a review for it, but I'll try.

      You too! DFTBA! :)

      Delete