Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bookwormism Update!

ii

New Baby: The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne Valente. Hope it’s good and doesn’t turn out to be another Alice-is-just-dreaming tales out there. My other new babies are: A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray, Missed Connections by Sophie Blackall, and Who’s Writing This by Daniel Halpern
___
Full book reviews soon: Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind. Morbid much? I enjoyed both books! I know, I know, sorry for the extended delay! I’ve been very busy lately.
___
Now (re)reading: White Cat by Holly Black. I feel like reacquainting with the first two books before I plunge to Black Heart. Yep, it’s Curse Workers trilogy marathon again. :p
___
Next in line: Feed by Mira Grant. Depends on my fickleness, actually. I might pick up my dust bunny-accumulating copy of Steampunk!, who knows.

1 comment: