Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bookwormism Update!

It seems like my one-book-a-week plan is now inching into the “Goals that are No More” area of my mind, because new things that require my full attention keep on popping under my nose. But I won’t neglect my to-read babies, of course! I’d still find time to get through them. Stay tuned for my upcoming review for Veronica Roth’s Divergent and Kendare Blake’s Anna Dressed in Blood!
 Parfum

In other news, Patrick Suskind’s the latest to join my Barrow Jane family! I wandered a bit in the bookstore after work, and I went home with an English copy of Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. I’ll have to postpone reading The Maze Runner for a while (it’s a bad idea to read four straight dystopian YA books in a row, I tell you) and skip to either this one or the other anthology that’s been in my oldest stack for ages. We'll see! ;)

Happy reading! Cheers and ciao,
Airiz

No comments:

Post a Comment