Here’s a little recipe I’ve formulated for a special feature about a confectioner in Gala magazine. It applies to pretty much everyone, so I thought of sharing it here. :) Have a grand week ahead, netizens!
- 1 cup perseverance
- 1 bowl love for work
- 1 sachet Life’s All-Purpose Mixer
- 3 tablespoons hope
- 2 tablespoons patience
- 1 gallon fun (laughter flavor)
- 1 gallon focus
- 1 bottle God’s guidance
- Mix a cupful of perseverance and a bowlful of love for work.
- Add a dash of glitz and a pinch of grit from Life’s All-Purpose Mixer.
- Throw in three tablespoons of hope and two tablespoons of patience.
- Sprinkle abundantly with God’s guidance. Stir well until it becomes experience.
- Bake until it becomes firm enough to stand the pressure of everyday challenges. Leave it to cool for a few moments, and then proceed to decorate it with your heart’s desires.
- Don’t forget to add fun, but balance it with focus on your goals.
- Serve in generous helpings and enjoy!