Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bookstore Hangout Pseudo-Cards :)

Here’s the Photoshop dabbler  again presenting you some mediocre art-junk! Hah.

I was cleaning my desktop this morning when I happened upon some snapshots taken eons ago, during a bookstore hangout with my friends. I thought the photos suffered a premature demise along with my other files, when the laptop had to be reformatted and I forgot to transfer them to my hard drive. Turned out there’s some lucky survivors! :p

Anyway, I incorporated some reading-related quotes with the photos. Check them out: 

elai
~
row
~
debbie
~
Riz Row
~

I wanted them to look like the Hallmark cards that are usually found on some stands in 7-Eleven, but looking at the results made me think I should just stick with traditional art. Haha! This is me with too much time on my hands. ;)

Toodles!

6 comments:

  1. I love the quote on the third one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KILL ME NOOOOOW! Inggit ako!!! I'm not there. Ugh! Dear self, promise to always have money during gala days! I love the photos and the quotes. yun phot with rowland, bibigay ko yan sakanya! LOL haha para matauhan! chos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sa next gala, let's do this! Haha. Hope we're not shooed away by the manong guard na masungit next time. Haha! Si Row, nagbabasa naman shang Hunger Games kaya ayos na yan! Magtutuloy-tuloy din yan! :D

      Delete
  3. This is so cool Airiz! It does look like Hallmark cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Then it's not totally a failure! :D

      Delete