Monday, May 23, 2011

Summertime Bookwormism

Photobucket
visit my Tumblr or GoodReads


Summer may be slowly waving us farewell, but my being bookwormism-on-two-legs continues, like it always does. Several authors made me fall in love with them during the months of April and May, and my roster of literary rock stars gets longer as the rainy season enters. Because I'm a bum today (what's new? Gosh I really need a job), I decided to make a list on the updates in my bookworm world:

Rereads:
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Paper Towns by John Green
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman

New reads:
The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano
White Cat (Curse Workers book 1) by Holly Black
The Girl Who Was on Fire edited by Leah Wilson
Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris
The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
1984 by George Orwell
Touching from a Distance: Ian Curtis and Joy Division by Deborah Curtis
Nightmares and Dreamscapes by Stephen King

Books that I already have but not yet read:
Red Glove (Curse Workers book 2) by Holly Black
Wide Awake by David Levithan
The Realm of Possibilities by David Levithan
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me edited by Kate Bernheimer


....the list will undoubtedly get longer because my lappy's not repaired yet. XD


(OKAY, RANDOM POST IS TOTALLY RANDOM)

No comments:

Post a Comment