Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First 10 (anime meme)

I'm supposed to be hitting the sack right now, but I suddenly stumbled upon this meme at LJ and I can't resist trying it. LOL. It's been a long time since I did a meme. I'm considering doing a 30-day Inception meme, but this is easier and I miss GW. Prolly next time. I won't do it one post each day though, because I'm a fickle person and it'll make my blog a clutter of fandom fragments. I'm trying to keep it organized. :P After this, I'll log out. Swear.

Day 1 - Your first anime
*human memory log crashes* gah, I can't remember! If you count those Japanese cartoons they aired in the morning (of late 90's), prolly it's one of those. :)

Day 2 - Favorite anime you’ve watched so far
Hands down: Gundam Wing. :)

Day 3 - Your anime Crush
Trowa Barton really, though everyone who knows me will tell you it's Quatre Winner that I like. Quatre can be a real notorious sap sometimes, so I'd really go for Trowa. Haha. Well, Trowa has his bad moments...but what the hell. He'll be fun to throw knives at when I'm bored. :P

Photobucket
Quatre and Trowa

Day 4 - Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed
LOL. I don't know if I've been ashamed of watching an anime, bad or not. XD

Day 5 - Anime Character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)
Relena Darlian from GW. I don't want to be like her for some reason, but I'm the most stubborn person I know and I always GO FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. Unlike some people I know, I'm happier in being right. :) I wish I were like Dorothy-ish (my friend Danika's my IRL Dorothy though, and that's more than enough so I'll be glad to be her Relena). I also find myself in Trowa Barton sometimes (maybe that's why I like him?), except that he's a tad more silent than me. You get what I mean. :D As for someone outside GW...some of my friends told me that I'm most like Hiraku Shindo from Magic Knight Rayearth. Some said I'm most like....pikachu. Haha kiddin'. :)

Day 6 - Most annoying anime character
Ash Ketchum in Pokemon? I don't know. Gary Stu stereotype. :D

Day 7 - Favorite anime couple
QuatrexDorothy of course, backed by this ficjourn. :D There are days when I want TrowaxDorothy, though most of the time I just throw Trowa in my 4xD. Dang the creators for getting rid of every possible pairing for 03! I won't take incest, sorry...and though I admit I acknowledge 3x4 as being almost canon, I don't really root for them. XD Hmm, outside GW, I sort of like KureixKurenai (Flame of Recca), which is sort of weird, I think. LOL. Others...ReccaxSakoshita, SakuraxSyaoran, MisaxLight,

Day 8 - Most epic scene ever
In GW, the day Quatre went berserk after his father got killed in front of him. Dang, his laugh is hair-raising. Anyone who watched Death Note (English dub) will recognize Kira's epic laugh here. Brad Swaile is the man!

Day 9 - Saddest anime scene
Ending of the Grave of the Firelfies. Next to that were the Chiaki's good bye in The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and the "letters scene" in Five Centimeters Per Second. I don't watch tear-jerking anime series actually, so those are the saddest I can give.

Day 10 - Favorite slice of life anime
None. I don't watch much anime shows that fall under that category.

No comments:

Post a Comment